A quick thank you

lwfitz

So I spent the last few days testing out a number of other distros (to dual boot) and have found that I am completely spoiled by VSIDO. Thank you for all the hard work that you have put in VasOne.

Thats all  ;D
Don't Be A Dick!

zbreaker

^
I must echo this.

First of all...started coming to linux in 2004 through the gateway drug of Ubuntu. Distro-hopped through most
everything out there. Now, I'm a desktop kind of guy, and I think BIG! Ive always liked multi hd boxes so I can
experience the best of what's out there. Also, I'm not rich, and have really budgeted for my tech needs to the ramen noodle diet extent. Tablets aren't my speed. Current rig has 3 hard drives, partitioned up
presently booting into 7 distros. My present dilemma is...I find myself booting into only 3 grub choices.....VSIDO, because
it is fantastic, Slackware (my old KDE lover) and #!, because I still support the community and new linux users.
Looks like it is time to devote 1 (out of 3) drives to each at present. In other words VastOne, you've done one heck of a job and we are really digging it 8)

VastOne

Wow, a HUGE  Thank You to both of you...

I marvel at how stable it is.. but I am so biased as it's creator..  I talk about how fast and stable VSIDO i somewhat in the IRC channel.  The thing I love the most about it is, you can have a completely rebuilt system in 10 minutes... it is really easy to test when you know that even if you break it, 10 minutes later you are good to go

I really appreciate this.
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jedi

I couldn't have said it any better!  VastOne you have gone above and beyond, and I know not just for me.  This has also turned out to be the best Linux community I've ever been a part of!  Many thanks for all your hard work!
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous