So it begins...

dizzie

Some of you know about it, some of you don't, well after reading this you all will :D

And then I have some health issues that i'd like to address first (You can skip reading that if it is too boring reading about me falling apart) :D

I went for the package deal, so right now i'm dealing with high blood pressure, cholesterol, swollen feet, loosing eyesight, and then i'm just fat :D 
- So yeah, first I went on an extreme diet together with some dehydration pills = feet are back to normal, and I am loosing weight (but pissing myself to death, hehe I cant go anywhere for more than 30min and I have to pee!), in fact... I've lost about 20lbs in 3 weeks.
- Totally dropping my old eating habbits, plus getting newer and healthier ones along the way = no fat (i use oil now) no sauce, no butter, no red meat, more fish, more greens, pasta is evil, brown rice (if you know what that is?)
- Those "i'm hungry, let's grab some crisps (sorry potatochips) and a coke" is now replaced with a glass of water, and a fistful of carrots
- I still miss bacon and cheese, but hey.... Now I appreciate fish and chicken just as much :)

I'm extremely hungry at the moment, but knowing it's only a "phase" keeps me doing it. OH yeah... Even knocked off milk to my coffee :D

When I started all this, I had headaches, was tired a lot, and was VERY moody. But that has passed :)

- And to top it all, I need new glasses, 'cause I can't see shit :D Old vs new glasses +2.25 -> +3.00 (No wonder I had issues seing crap from afar hehe)

- Oh and lastly, I quit smoking too  ???

But other than that, i'm great, and i'm back to annoy all of you, maybe even more than before :)

-Cheers  :D

Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |

zbreaker

dizzie, you are giving yourself the ultimate gift...improved health. Keep up the good though difficult work.
Many years ago I was a moderate cigarette smoker and quit. It was the toughest experience I ever endured, but still small change
to the road you're now traveling.

VastOne

I just gave up smoking also... been a couple of months and really starting to get my taste buds back

Glad to hear all the changes dizzie and welcome back
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

dizzie

So far so good... Since I started and until now(6 weeks, give or take), have I dropped about 20lb :)

zbreaker

^
Wow...if I could drop 10 I'd be ecstatic.

dizzie

Hehe it's not easy, and I have like 20 or so to go (my goal is 150lb) :D