Gardening n stuff

Digit

just bought some ginkgo biloba seeds off ebay.  already have one growing in my window (wow, it'll be 10 years old this year), and it keeps my circulation working.
nearly went daft buying other stuff too, but just put a couple on my watch list, to remind me...  stevia seeds, and angelica seeds, for two tooth-friendly, neuron-friendly sweetners.

i'm no real gardner by any stretch of the imagination... my small patch grows mostly... wild grass and weeds, especially lots of nettles.  there are a couple of pear trees burried in there somewhere though.

anyone else do any gardening when they're not geeking around on the computer?

VastOne

Sweet corn, several types of mild peppers, okra, squash and cucumbers

Turnip greens are stolen from several other local gardens (with the approval of the owners)
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

ozitraveller

I wish I could a do a veggie patch, stoney/clay ground, and way too hot ATM 42C this weekend.

PackRat

Wish we'd back into veggies too; have grone tomatoes, peppers, and radishes in the past. Mostly flowers now. Planted some peach and apple seeds a couple years back, but the deer got the shoots, I think.
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

Digit

i have been trying to save seeds more often.  mostly i end up with silly things that'll have very limited chance of survival up this far north.  like my cupful of date seeds.  every time i get fresh figs, i keep meaning to save some seeds... but they're so nommy, i just end up eating them.

if only all our houses were covered with vertical hydroponics.

ozitraveller

This is what interests me. ;)

How to Build a Keyhole Garden
http://www.debtolman.com/FieldGuide.pdf