Just listened to

VastOne

^ Sucks.. I am amazed at this and I personally do not think these are suicides and that there is something else in play

Not someone causing harm to them (Chris Cornell also) but that these ex major drug users have found something in auto erotica or a strange game that makes them think they are high? I don't know, just very very weird
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

PackRat

^ I also wonder about the auto erotica / asphyxia high too after what happened to David Carradine.

But I think a lot of this is related to the anti depressent drugs in use today. Those drugs are way to powerful now and seem to render people sort of null and void. Heard too many horror stories from others whose friends or relatives were taking them. Didn't want users of them on construction sites; there was some talk of banning them. Might actually test for them in pre-emplyment screening now.
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

VastOne

One of the best live versions of any song.. the emotions were real and came through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQEivaqUxHE

And they won album of the year.. nice and fitting end.. although it still goes on and on

I dev VSIDO

lwfitz

Im a huge blues fan but, although I had heard John Mayer and knew he was good, his pop music kinda ruined it for me.
Now, I have two twenty year old musicians that are as close to children as I will probably ever have. They decided they wanted to see John Mayer and they talked me into going because it was three shows in one:

1) With his full band
2) John Mayer trio
3) Acoustic

I figured just seeing the trio would make it worth fighting the crowds so I handed over the $450 for three tickets as close as we could get.

While his pop music still isnt what I would listen to daily, I will listen to him live any chance I can get. That boy can play a guitar! I officially became a fan that night.

Don't Be A Dick!

jedi

hehe, my 18 year old daughter just returned from a weeks stay in Boston (at a hostel?).  Of all bands to go see she had to see the 'Gorillaz'!  It was the trip of a lifetime for her and she loved every minute of it. (she also paid for all 3 tickets which were up front in the covered pavillion).  One of the friends she was trying to help out bailed at the last second, so she was a little upset about the 300 bucks she wasted.  She said she'd do it again though, so she had a really good time.  Nice to see you around still lwfitz! :)
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

PackRat

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

VastOne

Yes... an under appreciated talent.

I loved this one as a wee wee wee lad

https://youtu.be/mUg5p3BncuQ

I dev VSIDO

PackRat

^ excellent tune.

And he even joined the Beach Boys for a few months (1964-1965). Apparently a well sought after session musician.

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

VastOne

He was a phenomenal musician who in my opinion just loved to play.. and was so damned humble

Different artists but fitting based on last few musicians deaths..

Toni Cornell, 12 year old daughter of the late Chris Cornell has an amazing road ahead of her

WOW

https://youtu.be/t9UQORyTZjc

I dev VSIDO

ozitraveller

I'm a huge fan of Glen Campbell too! :) A very talented man...RIP Glen.

Yes WOW she's awesome! :)

VastOne

Hello Oz.. Sensing a pattern here that devs have the same eclectic tastes in things

I dev VSIDO

ozitraveller

Hello V-ger!

Absolutely right! I like Roy Clarke as well! ;)

PackRat

QuoteToni Cornell, 12 year old daughter of the late Chris Cornell has an amazing road ahead of her

indeed.
-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

PackRat

Quote from: ozitraveller on August 09, 2017, 01:31:45 AM
Absolutely right! I like Roy Clarke as well! ;)

Also a phenominal guitar/banjo player -

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

ozitraveller

Glen Campbell the farewell and tribute show
Dueling Banjos - Glen Campbell and Ashley Campbell

This is awesome too.