Kid's and Dog's

jedi

Went to tell my son goodnight a little while ago.  He was already zonked out, as well as our Pug, Olive!  Just had to get a picture.  This is the most spoiled Pug in the history of dog's!

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

VastOne

^ That is PRICELESS...

Thank you so much for sharing something so precious
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

lwfitz

Thats fantastic Jedi! As VastOne said, thank you for sharing. We get all caught up in the tech side of this and its easy to forget we are all real people. Im glad you have kids to drive you as crazy as I know you drove your parents  :D
Don't Be A Dick!

jedi

Thanks guys.  It is the "I've Got A Life" thread after all!!!  Sometimes we do get a little caught up in all this...

I definitely drove them nuts!  I got two great kids, 12 and 14 and it's gone by so fast.  He'd kill me in my sleep though if he found out about me posting them!  (nah not really)  She is one spoiled Pug though.  Believe it or not you get almost as attached to them as your real family.  She's been a really good dog for my son!
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

mrneilypops

VastOne

Do not ever let me in range of Millie... She WOULD be mine!    ;)

I dev VSIDO

jedi

We had a Yorkie when I was a kid named Teri.  A wonderful dog!!!  Millie is beautiful...
Forum Netiquette

PackRat

My youngest; who just turned 2 - and our dog; who is coming up on 14. They are bonding this summer which is nice since the dog is really starting to show his age. This may be his last winter:

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

jedi

Forum Netiquette

zbreaker

Priceless moments all of you :)

VastOne

@ PackRat... thanks for sharing that priceless moment.  I do hope your 'best friend' has it easy as he gets older and you and your children get the best of him

I dev VSIDO

PackRat

I'm hoping our upcoming move back west will help him out. We are down south now - S. Carolina - and the humidity is making my joints ache. The dog's hip issues are definitely worse here. We'll be heading to where is will be colder, but dryer summer and winter.

I'm originally from the Pacific Northwest, so I'm basically heading home.
-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

Digit

for years, ever since hearing a radio show about it while on some work experience, i've wanted to take one of those retired greyhounds.  if you could hear the stories (and so long as your heart isnt cold stone/metal), you'd want to too.

saw an advert while flicking through a magazine just yesterday... ...  should have just gone for it, instead of telling the folks (whom i live with again)...  they pissed on that idea.

meh.

greyhound would totally suit me.   ... y'know how they say owners n their dogs look alike... i'm already there. lol.  [edit]... if i shaved the beard.[/edit]

... being in my 30s now... and wanting a dog... shit... is this a sign i'm a step closer to wanting to be a parent?   ... that episode of house with the babies, and that flashback scene in dexter of harison as a baby, did strike some chord in me.  yikes!

VastOne

^ I have adopted and owned two greyhounds and consider them to be the best dogs I have ever been around... Through their slaved horrors they survived and yet never once showed any malice at all to me or anyone around me.  They were the most intelligent dogs also, and all they needed was encouragement and they excelled

I dev VSIDO

PackRat

Been dogless for about a year and half. Went and got us a new one yesterday -

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo