Setting up LVM

jedi

Hey ozitraveller!  You can get the latest FreeBSD ISO from ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/amd64/amd64/ISO-IMAGES/9.1/

I would grab the 'mem-stick' iso and use 'dd' to make a bootable USB image and install away!  It's not quite the same as your regular garden variety distro of Linux, so you might want to read a little about it first.  I have the 32-bit version 9.0 installed on a 12 or 13 year old laptop, that has given it new life!  However, there was a learning curve for me to get up and over before I was successful at it!  That said, it was a blast to play with...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

Yeah it ain't too difficult obviously if I was able to get it going and am still using it!!!  ??? :D ???
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

ozitraveller

It's friday here, so I think I'm going to systhesize myself some beer! And lubricate myself.... ;)

It's beer o'clock!

ozitraveller

Well I actually have a command line FreeBSD installed in a vm. :) Ugly screens, reminds me of Arch installer.