Xfce 4.10 from debian experimental/ Siduction?

ozitraveller

Yes I understand, I'm trying to protect myself from the coming storm too.

Thanks

Sounds as though you need a beer or 2! ;)

VastOne

Make it three and you have a deal... I like Becks!   ???  8)
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

ozitraveller

3 of pints of Guinness for me please   8)

I'm thinking flux might be the better way to go as it just doesn't change. But most users will be attracted by a modern good looking DE

VastOne

Flux seems to fit that bill... I like it, and am thinking some thoughts about what to do with VSIDO and all the DE's

I dev VSIDO

ozitraveller

I can understand that it's quite a load to keep the maintenance moving along given the upcoming release and the flood of new stuff into repos.

A small community of like minded developers/maintainers maybe.

VastOne

It's really not so bad... It will be interesting to see how SID reacts over the next month or so... but honestly I am not that concerned

What helps the most is having people who are the 'eyes' to the issues at hand... I cannot be logged into all of them (nor do I want to) and I miss things...

Reminding me of things that need to be done is paramount to the success ...  :)

I dev VSIDO

ozitraveller

Do you intend to create repo at some point with you own packages?

VastOne

I do... but I have so little in packages right now it is not worth it... I guess they are growing so I will need to do it.  Having one would open other doors too..

I have been so busy with other things (family, clients, golf, clients, golf, family, golf) ... you get the picture

It would be nice but just one more thing for me to maintain... I also really need a torrent setup to make dloading easier but for the life of me, i cannot find out why it is so difficult to setup a torrent that points to the files on my Host... should be really easy but has turned into a major pain in the arse that I could use some hep with

I dev VSIDO

ozitraveller

How come there are 3 golfs in the list and only 2 family?? ;)

I know very well about the responsibilities list, which seems to grow and never shrink! I've had my new box for a couple of weeks now and have only just managed to get the commandline install and xfce up and running. Still only basic setup stage.

I need to do this though just to keep me interested and sane! ;)

ozitraveller

Hi VastOne

Here is the screeny you wanted to see! :)
http://tinyurl.com/cl8jbqm