I have been busy...

VastOne

I have built 3 new machines, 3 new build environments, 9 new ISO's 3 from each environment, 27 new installs, and developed another forum / web space for my Golf Club here and kept up with duties at this forum, the #! forums and both IRC's...

All this while keeping tears off the keyboard knowing that my daughter is leaving the nest Sunday moving to North Carolina...  :'(

It has been an interesting 3 days..   ???
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jst_joe

^ I would say you deserve a break, spend some time with your daughter before she leaves.
Vacations from school won't come soon enough!
VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.

jedi

Wow VastOne!  You should spend all day Saturday with her and just ignore everything else!  :'(   I dread the day this comes to my home.  It's hard to imagine the house without them around.   :'(  They're MINE!!!  Mine can never leave home.  I've just made this a permanent house rule, unbreakable and in-arguable!  They just don't know it yet!   :D

You've been busier than a toilet in Grand Central Station

You've been busier than a gopher on a golf course

You've been busier than a bar of soap at San Quentin
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

Sector11

Ummmmmmmmm what jedi said!
I had to delete his post - it was too colourful.

Take a family day!  You'll both appreciate it!

Oh and if I may - give her a hug from the south!
If not toss it out the window - it'll walk to jedi's place  :D
Stay Home

merelyjim

I'd agree with Sector11 on this one. Take some time... Linux, computers, all that will be around for a while.
Besides, there will be all those boxes to move.  :)

hinto

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." - Sir Isaac Newton

jedi

Quote from: hinto on February 17, 2013, 04:27:32 PM
We just had snow ;)
-Hinto
Hehehehe!!!   ??? We're having a blizzard!  ???  Supposed to last till Monday 4:00pm eastern time.   :'(
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

lwfitz

??? ??? It was 80 degrees today   ;D
Don't Be A Dick!

VastOne

70 mph wind gusts here today...

For all concerned, my daughter made it safely to North Carolina and I am now OK with it all
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

hinto

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." - Sir Isaac Newton

Sector11

↑↑ Good to hear that VastOne.  Now to practice your putting.

cool stuff that Mayberry cop hinto.
Stay Home

hinto

BTW... "What is was was football" is by NC's native son, Andy Griffith.
-Hinto

Sector11

Yup, and the sheriff in "The Andy Griffith Show".

I've been an Andy Griffith fan for many years, loved him in "No Time for Sergeants"  :D
Stay Home