August 2017 Screenshot Thread

riV

hi PackRat
water in spray-bottle. spray. attracts dragonflies.  ?
some nice photographs you have done.

PackRat

Dragonflies are all over the place in South Carolina; don't need to do anything special to attract them. Could use some more sophisticated equipment to photograph them though. The SCDNR has an annual photo contest that would be nice to enter.
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

PackRat

Changed the theme and wallpaper:

no need to change the distro or window manager  8)

backup day -

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

jedi

Truly fall...

and FINALLY got the arclance weather script going again!

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

^and now for winter...

You know, VSIDO is actually quite beautiful considering how lite it really is.  I know, the last few months I played with everything, from Fedora to Suse to Arch.  And on and on.  Oh I was able to get all of them to my specs, but never was able to duplicate the look I can safely (at least myself) and easily have back in moments.  There's more than one beauty in that statement...
I took the 'Breeze-dark' gtk theme (the latest one that works on the still ^#(K@! new css format) and just changed the text to blue.  Even with a migraine I can tolerate this type of dark theme going.

again more of the migraine free view of my desktop...

so now back to normal and already have new .fsa's of everything!
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

Arclance, where ever you may be, IMO the greatest python/lua weather script ever!

Our weather is being brutal up here to the plants and crops.  Today alone, we'll see a 40 degree F swing in temps. (check out the weather shot for today above left) I have pictures as proof of how soon our fall started this year.  The leaves were turning by Aug. 18th.  Climate change at work here big time...
Forum Netiquette

PackRat

Quote from: jedi on August 27, 2017, 08:04:23 AM
^and now for winter...

Hook me up with that wallpaper, plese  ;D

back on topic -

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

jedi

Quote from: PackRat on August 29, 2017, 02:22:56 PM

Hook me up with that wallpaper, plese  ;D

No problem sir.  I wish I could also present it with the credits due, but I just 'borrowed' it from somewhere...  ???

blue lake
Forum Netiquette

PackRat

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo