June 2017 Screenshot Thread

VastOne

Quote from: hakerdefo on June 14, 2017, 06:51:11 PM
@PackRat What camera do you use now-a-days? And do you use any application for post processing?
And "Learnt" is still very common in British English! I usually stick with the defaults (U.S. English in this case) and this triggers spellchecker from time to time even on correct spellings. My favorite one is "Favourite"  :D
Cheers!!!

Some of us prefer the old English spellings and I for one use them whenever and wherever I can.. It is good behaviour..    8)
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

ozitraveller

Quote from: VastOne on June 14, 2017, 09:02:27 PM
@PackRat What camera do you use now-a-days? And do you use any application for post processing?
And "Learnt" is still very common in British English! I usually stick with the defaults (U.S. English in this case) and this triggers spellchecker from time to time even on correct spellings. My favorite one is "Favourite"  :D
Cheers!!!

Some of us prefer the old English spellings and I for one use them whenever and wherever I can.. It is good behaviour..    8)

These are alternative forms of the past tense and past participle of the verb learn. Both are acceptable, but learned is often used in both British English and American English, while learnt is much more common in British English than in American English.

We learned the news at about three o'clock.
They learnt the train times by heart.

This is the problem I have in oz, all my system settings are usually us. So I get picked up by the spell checker all the time.

And us keyboards are the default here.

:)

PackRat

Cheers!!!

I did my Master's thesis in Ontario, Canada and have worked for several Canadian and Australian mining companies over the years. I automatically use "favourite", "colour", and "metre" in technical reports and letters.

QuoteAnd us keyboards are the default here.

That surprises me; although you do need the "$" for your currecncy don't you?

Oh right, screenshot thread:

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

VastOne

^ Love that setup RatMan... very very cool

Basic VSIDO, some Mellencamp on Pithos (recording to mp3 as it plays) and fluxbox...

Doesn't get much better than this

I dev VSIDO

PackRat

Quote from: VastOne on June 14, 2017, 11:42:34 PM

Basic VSIDO

Doesn't get much better than this

Indeed.

Finally getting around to setting up the other users on the VSIDO file server:

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

hakerdefo

...It is good behaviour...    8)
Yes, it is good behavior. Err, I mean "behaviour"  :D

Cheers!!!
You Can't Always Git What You Want

ozitraveller

Quote from: PackRat on June 14, 2017, 11:21:49 PM
Cheers!!!

I did my Master's thesis in Ontario, Canada and have worked for several Canadian and Australian mining companies over the years. I automatically use "favourite", "colour", and "metre" in technical reports and letters.

QuoteAnd us keyboards are the default here.

That surprises me; although you do need the "$" for your currecncy don't you?

Oh right, screenshot thread:

Yes we use the "$" here too! :)

Awesome screenies guys! :)

PackRat

Monsoon season (actually Atlantic Hurricane Season began June 1 this year). Getting in some zen time at the lake before the afternoon thunderstorms rolled in:

Worst time of year around here - 90F (33C) and 90% humidity. Gnats ate us alive at the park.
-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

VastOne

^ Classic pix.. looks like a lot of fun.. good to see RatMan..  8)

With all the political turmoil going on all around us, seeing these simple pleasures are comforting

I dev VSIDO

ozitraveller

1+ I couldn't agree more!

Simple pleasures and good honest values.

:)

PackRat

Tinkering with the gradients on tint2 panel - can't quite the padding right at 28 pixel width panel:

Been trying for about 2 weeks to get a shot of the green dragonflies (female eastern pondhawk) that inhabit my back yard. This one finally cooperated.
-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

hakerdefo

@PackRat Great clicks there!!!
We have something in common then! Cause it is monsoon season here in India as well  8)

Cheers!!!
You Can't Always Git What You Want

jedi

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

VastOne

^As always that looks AWESOME!  8)

I dev VSIDO

VastOne

New ISO's all flavors..

New 4.11 kernels finally arrived

Inching closer to a less than 2 minute install .. 2:09 on this one

I dev VSIDO