VSIDO is pretty damned good

VastOne

For 4 years I have had my head down on this project, rarely getting a good glimpse at it from any other view than that of the developer. In a nutshell I cannot really appreciate how good VSIDO is because it always looks the same in my rose colored glasses

Today I got a chance to see the beauty and power of this little distro real time... and I am fucking impressed!!! 

I successfully updated all of Xserver yesterday and lost Kodi and almost all other media (freezing dead) and wanted to build a new partition just for media with the latest ISO. Like most of you I have a separate /home partition and using that and some quick tweaks to fstab I was on a new install of VSIDO and ready to go..

I had to install 3 apps to get to where I needed to be... this is only impressive if you have to rebuild anything. I remember in days gone by doing a reinstall of #! or Ubuntu and then spending all day getting my setup back. Not so with VSIDO, in short it has so many of the basic build tools already installed. I think we have done a really good job keeping the tools at a minimum but also making sure they are valuable...

Long story short, I got to see just how good VSIDO is today and I gotta tell ya, I am impressed
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

Snap

And we thank you for that, boss. Great job!

i82blikeu

yeah, you are right.

VSIDO ROCKS!

keep the good job going.

--
G.

PackRat

It has replaced Puppy Linux as my go to rescue distro.

Well done.
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

ozitraveller

+1 I only keep 2 distros VSIDO and mine! ;)